ORLY is releasing their new limited edition Secret Society collection in August. The colours in this one are mainly comprised of metallic shimmers and glitters, which are perfect for winter. Today I’m showing you Risque Encounter, a red creme. I would describe this is a tomato red. It has a slightly jelly-ish formula, so while it covered perfectly in 2 smooth coats, it dried to a really shiny finish. These swatches are without top coat.
The rest of the collection consists of metallic, glittering shades which look perfect for winter. These are:
- Lavish Bash: Clear base with tiny gold and silver glitter flecks
- Voyeuristic Adventure: Ultra glam taupe foil shimmer
- What’s the Password: Burnt orange with golden shimmer
- Masked Cermony: Sophisticated charcoal with holographic shimmer
- Macabre Masquerade: Midnight blue with red and silver glitter
I’m most excited for Voyeuristic Adventure and What’s the Password. What do you think of this collection?